Monday, September 8, 2014

Totes EMO

Well, that certainly was...a summer...I worked A LOT. Didn't swim once. Not the hugest deal, but the end of August going into September has been one tragedy after another.  Two of my friends lost their dads, my aunt died of leukemia, I've screwed things up at work(although, now I have a largely cavalier attitude..I'm telling everyone I'm a loose cannon cop on the edge), I haven't slept properly in months, and something I've been hoping for/dreaming about/pining over is not going to happen; I wish I leg to stand on to complain about it, but I don't.  I'll just beat myself up about it along with everything else I've managed to screw myself out of..(i.e. throw it on the pile)

I never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

But I mean, I am an optimist, I know it won't suck forever but at this moment I'm tired of getting in my own way. I'm tired of being broke, I'm tired of not being able to move forward with my life as I would like (even in the smallest sense).

I'm thankful for my friends and their encouragement.  It can go a long way. We're all miserable and sad together, which is better than being miserable and being sad alone, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment