Monday, September 29, 2014

Unavoidable

Last night, I had a good long talk with a friend about taking people for granted. And while we all like to think that we don't do that to people, we do. 

I am currently guilty of it with my child care provider and it's eating away at me. I pride myself on always being attuned to people's feelings so being a disappointment is difficult for me to handle. No one is harder on me than me.

I feel though, what else am I supposed to do? I feel stuck in how to make the situation better. It would mean having to drastically cut down my hours at work and with what I currently am making, I can barely afford things as it is.  But if it will make things better, I'll do what I can.

I will do better communicating.
I will do more to help.
I will do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment