Monday, September 28, 2015

If only I could

I'd probably change the title of my blog, and give it a more relevant title but honestly when I started this I really had no clue where my life would take me on the year or so since I last wrote in this blog.

Some things have happened, I now own a cat. Oddly enough some things haven't because I seem to have to work six day stretches this time of year. I'm on an eight day stretch right now!

One of my children was diagnosed with severe anxiety disorder with panic and depression. She's mostly why I started writing in here again, mostly as I've always found writing therapeutic (I.e. My own selfish reasons).

I type this as I sit paralyzed by not wanting to go through the stress of getting her up for school. She has to go. But I don't know how to make her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment